Friday, 8 June 2012

Resentment @ Revel

King Bey!
I enjoyed this performance with every bone in my body!!! The goosebumps don't wanna go away. More so because I think as women, we've all gone through what the lyrics are about. And it just rings true to 'once the trust is betrayed, it will NEVER be the same again.' Coz you lied! I love it. I'll go ahead and call it my best performance at Revel.
And ladies, don't ever feel like you have to stay with someone who doesn't treat you right, who has no concept of your worth. Keep it locked, and keep it movin'. It is what it is and that's how it's gon' be.


Parting words..."I gotta look her in her eyes, and see she's had half of me, she ain't even half of me." Know your worth!
Enjoy the vid.xxx


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNmO0rlS6yg

No comments:

Post a Comment