Thursday 8 November 2012

My 1st Love

I know I haven't been blogging as much as I used to. Brief hiatus to focus on my college work. But now that school's over, I'm back on the blogosphere! It will be like I never left. Let us indulge in some feshiiin ;)
Denim on denim and a sprinkling of Celine

This dress!!!

School girl swag

Suh-weet!

Pinks. Browns and Whites

Androgynous blazer

Nail fun

Oh man! So composed. So sexy!

Arm candy

Is it just me, or does this look like a mens watch?
But I like it :)

Just yes!

Pull it together with a bright yellow blazer

More yes!

Short shorts and sexy shirts

Oh man!

Nautical vibes

Polka dots. Stripes. Yellows. Yasss!

Sequined blazer vibes

College swag

Love me some Jules

These shorts!!!

Animal print for control

Oh man! That top. I just wanna put it on!

Poise.

Favourite pic! Great shot!

All coral everything!

Black tank and sunnies

Work that skirt lady!

So so hot!

Chilled college vibes

Small helpings of color blocking

I liiiike!

And a cute handbag gif for control!

No comments:

Post a Comment