Wednesday 5 December 2012

Tres Cool

Golden girl

Vogue. Red. Illustration

Cool sunnies

Crop tops. Blues. Browns

Chanel

Sexy lace. Nude shoes

Beanie moments

White. Cassie. Sexy

Lip colour

Elle. Olsen

Just be!

Two sides to every coin

Nails. Orange top

Want. These. Sunnies

Truth!

Breezy before the tats. Sexy!

I need a pair!

Yellow. Short denims. Florals

The finest of them all!

Cassie. Stunning

Trill ish

Denim jackets

Flawless Rih

*loving*

Amber's styling hey!

White. Great photography

Sneaks and ripped denims

Sweater kinda girl

This right here is the situation

Gorgeous Rih!

Will soon be my city

Rita. Miss Ora

*siiiick!*

Peace out

Sexy illustration

*must have*

Miss Fenty

Wrist action

*dope*

Date a man that reads...

Oh man!

Sooo sexy!

Breathtaking Rita

Styling outta control

Spikes. White. Watch

Beach bunny

Out on the town

Kim K

Stop traffic!

*I want*

So stylish

Will be seeing you soon

Styling kids

Nike. White. Photo

YSL gold

Cutie rocking Jordans

All i need is a beauty and a beat

Kourtney so phly

Shirt. Bow. Red lips

Nomaratchet!

Michael Kors

Stunning nails


Stylish girl

So so....!


She reminds me of Cici

*what*

White roses I love

Model like 

Bad girl Rih

*Loooving*

I really want

Oh daaaaamn!

*gimme gimme*

Swag!

My kinda girl

Fashion-gasm

*favourites*

Monochromatic madness *loves*

Yassss baby yasss!

Love this gif

Metallic nail art

Faith!

Sometimes I feel like really saying this to people

Momma swag. Take note

Bieber's squeeze. Ms Gomez looking hella!

No comments:

Post a Comment