Monday 30 April 2012

Botanical Gardens Shoot Part 1

I have been dying to share these photos with you all. Simply because I had so much fun shooting them. The post production stage has proven to be quite tiresome and somewhat lengthy...because I've only just finished editing the first look we shot that day. Squeezing this passion of mine into everything else I do, is a 9 to 5 job on it's own. But like I always say, drive is something else hey...it'll have you up all night, sifting through 150 pics, trying to find your favorite 10!
Hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed shooting them. 
Huge thanks to my phenomenal model, Britney Aboud! She is breathtaking in that dress :)


P.S. That cute white mark you see on the bottom right hand corner of each pic, yeah that pretty lil thing, that's my signature :)
Thanks for reading!xxx





















No comments:

Post a Comment