Saturday 21 April 2012

Graduation 16/04/12

 "Do the Naomi Campbell walk..."

 "I was here, I lived, I loved..."
 A classmate and I, the ever stylish Nokubonga.


My lil sister, @Yaya_Tee and myself
 Me and my older sisters, @NonoTsh and Mphile.
Me and @BuhleBonga

I recently graduated in Graphic Design, this event took place on my birthday, I don't how favoured you have got be, but graduating on your birthday definitely surpasses any material gift! It will forever remain memorable, as i walked that stage, my heart was bursting with gratitude and I thought to myself, "hard work pays off, but also more importantly, prayer moves mountains!"

2 comments:

  1. aww i saw this on facebook.Congratz honey.. you looked fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much Tiwi. Means alot coming from you, lil miss stylish what what. I LOOOOOve your looks. Was on your blog the entire day yesterday. Stalker much? I think so :)

      Delete