Wednesday 4 April 2012

The Easter weekend ahead...

I'm beside myself with excitement because the easter weekend is more or less a day away! This means, I get to be off work for two days AND more importantly I get to go home to Swaziland to see my family. I haven't seen my mom in a while and I need a dose of wisdom from Daddy dearest, after chats with my dad, I'm quite ready to conquer the world!


Also, this means, I'll get a chance to make more life-long memories with my sisters. If anyone knows me, they'll know that my siblings are the dearest beings to my heart! We've mastered the art of having loads of fun just chilling in the lounge over a game of 30seconds. It's the berrrst of times!


During this time of year, my sisters and I have always gone church camping. Coming from a methodist church, this is a huge event for us. For as far back as I can recall, we've been attending church camps, and they were the most exciting events of our entire church year! But I've since outgrown the tradition, and moving to Durban has made it almost impossible for me to attend the festivities. This year, I won't be camping, but i will be attending the services. With my camera in tow, I'll be taking lots of pictures of the goings-on of such lovely religious events.


Will upload pics when I get back.
Hope you all have a lovely easter break!
God bless.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment