Saturday 16 March 2013

Do not Settle.

Love everything about this. Alles!

This top is the bomb(dot)org!

Sexy sequins

DO NOT SETTLE

So much of sexy in this shot!

DKNY doing the mostest. Love these maxis.

The perfect balance of casual et formal

This swimsuit looks like her second skin. Fadaagod!

Love me some Leighton!

Her top and accessories for the win.

White et neon. So freshe!

Hot. Hot. Hot!

Saw a similar dress at Mr.P. Love her gold cuffs!

I love everything about this busy outfit

I want that hair!

Lead us not into temptation...*prays in tongues*

I wanna know who shot this!

Best photography I've seen. Ever.

Can't fux with their style

This swimsuit. Moer.

I would've LOVED to be on this shoot!

Dooope!

Kardashians be killin em

Jaiva majaivane!


Mama ka Blue madoda :)))

Breezy, Nicki and Randy

Teyana probably has best tummy in showbiz right now

Everything about this is just YEBO YES!!

Riri werkin it for the cam

Lovely outfit!

Stunning!

She looks so happy :)

"Ain't nobody's bidniss"

Always be thankful...

Lovely dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment