Friday 1 March 2013

Que Sera Sera

My words to live by...
Black is beaureeful!
The hurrrr. Loving
Blanc et Noir
Joel can make anything look good
Always choose the former!
I may be reblogging this...i love it so!
Suh-weeet!
Yeah ma...werrrk it.
Dear God. Can i look like this in my next life.
Dope styling!
Tjizaaas!
LOVE. THIS SHOOT. WOAH!!!!
Would like one of these
Always ask yourself. Why the hell not hey?
Kate is looking graphically gorgeous mahn!
Pretty!
Dope pic!
So my Daddy told me...
Muhlez
Love is everywhere!
WOW! Beauty!
Akasemhle...
Styling, editing and lighting on point here
Pretty!
Shaypa shaypa shaypa shaypa. Love this
I mean how amazing is this :)


HOT!
Alek Wek. Stunning!


Oh hey. Look at them...how gorgeous!
Simphiwe Dana showing us flames!
This is the prettiest piece of fashion et art! 
Of course I'll enjoy this...
...and this
Always buy the shoes!
NONE!
Love me some Kaone in Mr.P
Sexy!!! Loooving.
Truly...
Yeses!
Doooope!
This picture gives me life!


Woah. Sexy much?
Amazing!
Let it be, let it be....love this song!
Chanel (i)maaaahn!
This is amazing!
LOVE!
































































































No comments:

Post a Comment