Saturday 20 April 2013

GRADUATION - 15/04/2013

My beloveds. My sisters @Yaya_Tee and @NonoTsh

We met as room-mates, now we're besties. Sihle Memela is
an interior designer and architect.

Daddy questioning the length of my dress. *giggles*

A fellow Graphic Designer, Nzuzo aka Carismatic Man.

Charlie and his angels

Another  GD, and what a talent, guys meet Dumo!

I was so happy! And with good reason. A degree, cum laude, ain't no joke!

My favourite photographer friend.
And Disparate online magazine founder and editor, Li Joshua. 

Breath of fresh air this girl. Lulams and I.

My mommy and me

Megan and I. One of my favourite girls! 3rdyr Class reps.

Another one of mommy dearest and I. Love her to bits

All black everything peplum varbs, varbs, varbs!

@Zozo_zn and I. Buddies since '08

This is what a God fearing woman looks like

Me in my grad gown :)

No comments:

Post a Comment