Saturday 13 April 2013

The World We Live In...

I don't do this often, but felt I should share...

Y'know as you live your life, going about your business appreciating the experiences life throws at you, you're never really aware of what's going on. What's truly going on around you. It's important to stay focused with your eye on the prize, but it's just as important to take a step back and reflect.

This past week, I've taken a step back and this is my resolve...

Never question why you go through whatever you go through, instead, look for the lesson in the test. In every encounter, there's a lesson to be learnt. It's also very important to keep your feet firmly planted on the ground, stay level headed, seek truth, reason often and think rationally...and most importantly, don't go catching feelings. That'll be the end of you.

In my 23yrs (soon to be 24) of living, I've had many a curve ball thrown at me, but what's kept me going and grounded is trusting in God through the toughest of times...and praying harder than I work. Because we're such spiritual beings, it's imperative to feed the spirit it's 'spirit food' too. Once your spirit is fed and content, the rest of you follows suit.

My parting shot...celebrate everyone you meet. And do the noble thing. ALWAYS do the noble thing. 

I don't know why I just wrote this, I don't even know the point to it, but I felt I had to share it. Whatever it is.

Love & Hugs,

Nelz.

1 comment:

  1. Well I believe you wrote this to give us the proper guideline on how to tackle anything that we come across in life.

    Well Thank you for this blog... it has Inspired me in many ways especially fashion. Yes I'm a guy but now I know very well how to dress and how my lady should dress too.

    Anyway keep up the good work. I'll keep on following this blog.


    Thank You

    Sbope.

    ReplyDelete