Thursday 21 June 2012

Too Pretty Not To Share

 This, to me, is ART!


Stuuning spread this! 
 I love this kid!
 *heart-melts*
Oh the shades!!! 


 Work it girl. I'm loving the tension between the loafers and the skirt. Aiiiiiich!
 Kerry Washington looking friggin gorgeous!
 Meagan Good and her new hubby.








 Akasem'hle um'ntanasekhaya!! (applicable to the 4 pictures above)
Like this look. Alot-alot!
I love everything about this picture. Eh-vur-ree-theeeng! 
 Oh my i loooove these earrings.
 Suh-weet!
 This shirt is just extra shem! I have a similar one, but mine has sleeves, and it doesn't have such an intricate back, but it's pretty damn close ;)
 She's too cool for anything ke lona. Tjerrrrr!
 I'm liking this turban.


 How stunning are these Africa earrings. I want a pair-ya!
And then to seal the deal and end this post with this stunning androgynous blazer. We love it, yes we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment