Wednesday 8 August 2012

Continued Love Affair

Maxi. Long sleeved. Cinched. Print. Yes please!

Colour palette is on point.

Sexy cool. Loving the denim shirt.

I love Jules. Drippin that style thing!

I find inspiration everywhere!!!

Body-hugging bliss

Loving the belt. 

I WOULD WEAR THIS EXACTLY LIKE THIS!

The skirt is amazing!

Looove maxis. And this one is sure to turn up the heaaat!

Wendy Nyugen. She can do no wrong in my eyes!

Pleated yellows! Hello Summer...

Always experiment with bright colors.
Loving the vibe coming from pairing these two.

Would also totally rock this too!
Those yellow skinnies are to dieeee!

Altogether now: YES!!!

Corals and minis


Perfect for the beach

Laidback lady. Can't go wrong with plain white tees.

Out on the town. This is HOT!
And these are my parting words...
My love affair with fashion continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment