Thursday 16 August 2012

Fashionably Yours. xo

Black and gold-in outta control!

You fancy huh?!

Loving the relationship between the print & the bright pink.

So effortlessly cool! And that arm swag!!!

Pretty pink!

Neon shorts and neck gear. Yesss!

Must have in wardrobe!

Dangerously sexy under garments. HOT!

The pastel shoes are ALL the rage!

Lovely Loubies

I'd rock this look, camera in tow.

Body-hugging prints. Yesss!

Colour blocking platforms

Interesting choice of fabrics here

Kimmy looking elegant in white

Colour palette works. Looove the hat.


Greaaat lighting for this shot.
And that make-up is awesome!

Boyish behaviour. HOT!

Looooves!

Simply adore this look!

Oh-so Chanel! I must get me a pair.

"That's hot!" *Paris Hilton voice*

I could do this for the rest of my life!

Love the dress, but look at that arm action!!!

Cassie doing what she does best.
Loving the accessories.

Hot editorial

Prints are the future!

Arm swag spiralling outta control. We love it!

This is cute. I looove this look aswell.

Miss Monae can do no wrong in my eyes ;)
My older sister's a journalist.
I imagine that this is how her
"I'm an Editor" look would look like :)

Wearing these very shoes. They are sooo gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment